Video Interchange will never release or sell your email address or any other information to anyone... PERIOD... Nor will Video Interchange ever contact you by any means for marketing purposes unless you have requested to be contacted for updates on new supported transfer formats... Otherwise, all contact information is retained for the sole purpose of contacting you in reference only to you order and for Federal/State tax reporting/auditing purposes as required by accepted accounting standards. If you ever receive an unsolicited email from Video Interchange for any other reason, you can be assured that it did not originate from us...
We make every reasonable effort to protect client data including the use of both hardware and software firewalls as well as running anti-virus software. However, no system no matter how sophisticated or seemingly impenetrable is 100% secure. Not even the Pentagon's systems, who seem to get broken in to from time to time. With that in mind, the best strategy that we employ is not to retain critical financial information in the first place... In the case of credit/debit cards, we retain only the last 4 digits of your credit/debit card number after the job is complete... It is the very reason why repeat customers must call in new credit card information each time even if using the same card...
In fact, we recommend the use of PayPal for any web transactions made elsewhere on the web.
Better Business Bureau - Video Interchange is A+ Rated
Video Interchange is also an Accredited Better Business Bureau Member Company that proudly displays the Better Business Bureau Seal and Accredited Logo....
To meet BBB Accreditation standards, the BBB monitors the business activities for compliance with 8 basic tenants of the Better Business Bureau code of business ethics.
- Build Trust - Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly - Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth - Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent - Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customerís decision to buy.
- Honor Promises - Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive - Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy - Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity - Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
These are the ways I want to be treated as a customer whenever I purchase anything ... and it is also my personal promise that it is also the way all customers of Video Interchange will be treated.
Bob Pooler - Owner - Video Interchange.
Last Modified: Oct 5, 2009
Since 1978 - Copyright © 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Video Interchange
Made in Maine
Video Interchange 207-832-5064 -
email@example.com Northeast Region - New England
92 George Luce Rd
Waldoboro, Maine (ME) 04572
207-832-5064 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast Region - New England